Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, August 31, 2007

Buddy Bag

Finished up a cute little Buddy Bag (pattern from annypurls). I got Eva to do be a model. Don't mind the apple goop all down the front of her dress (notice discarded apple on the floor--or don't, actually!). It was just a shame to only show the bag and not this adorable girl's face!
We decided to try and get some action shots as well. Eva on the go!
This bag isn't 100% completed since I don't have a fabric liner yet. I need to find some matching fabric and use my awesome, new found sewing machine skills.

Yarn: Caron Simply Soft and odd bits of green/brown/red/black for the puppet and leaf pocket
The pattern is extremely well written and I'm looking forward to making another one.

8 comments:

  1. That's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an adorable bag. Eva looks so cute wearing it. She's growing up so fast I can hardly believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out too cute! I still haven lined mine... or put the buddy pocket on Gabes... one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:00 PM

    Eva is such a cute little model!
    The little bag is really cute too.
    Later
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Eva is so dang cute. She looks just like you ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Everyone else has said what I was going to say, so "ditto!!" Thanks for the cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christy, that is SOOOOOOO cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete