Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, August 06, 2007

Dear Blog,

I don't mean to be ignoring you today. It is just that life is catching up with me and I don't have time to blog about the things I want to share with you. So, I'm turning off the computer for the rest of the day* and stepping away from the sticky keyboard (thanks to Caleb and an apple). We'll be in our pool.**


*I will be turning on the computer again as soon as the kids are in bed!

**We got one of those inflatable pools that are about 2 1/2 feet deep. We just finally put it up last night. I think it is done raining for the time being so we're heading out!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:15 PM

    Too bad it wasn't up when I was there. Maybe next visit. (I miss you all SO much!)

    ReplyDelete