Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Nine

Nine years ago I got married in Dallas, Texas. Here is my tribute to nine years of wedded bliss.

1 trip to France

2 adoptions

3
states (Oklahoma, Indiana, Nebraska)

4
years "dating"--2 1/2 of those years we were on our missions in Mexico and France

5
years (almost) waiting to be blessed with children

6
cars (Stratus, Civic, pickup, Caravan, Accord, Town & Country)

7
different apartments/houses (University Place and Chalmette in Norman; Duroc duplex,
Elk Street, and ghetto mansion in Lafayette; 42nd St rental and our FIRST HOME on Pawnee in Lincoln)

8
years before we up and got ourselves a mortgage

9
practically perfect years

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:09 AM

    Congratulations! (I want to see your list on your 25th anniversary!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Congratulations to you two. I hope you have something fun planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:57 PM

    Congratulations! It seems like yesterday to me!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:40 PM

    How funny that you are the third person that I know who is celebrating a wedding anniversary today! My daughter, Ali, (the one with twins) is celebrating her 3rd anniversary. Wishing you many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Christy! I hope you get to do something fun today (or soon).

    ReplyDelete