Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Love Archer Farms

Caleb isn't adjusting well to his new school. I thought this might happen. He is really good at controlling his temper there but it builds up and as soon as he gets home---we all suffer! I had a hard time finding something to calm him down. Eva's refusal to take a nap wasn't helping because she will get in his face and say, "NO, Bub!". Cute that she calls him Bub but bad because every time she does that someone gets hit and it is either her or me. I called Caleb's teacher from last year to see if she had seen him at school. She had and said she meant to call me to warn me. We've had days like this before after long breaks. I'm sure once he gets used to the routine and the new teachers things will get a little better but I'm anticipating a rough week. The good news: I have all morning to relax. Well, as much relaxing as I can do with a 2 1/2 yr. old still needing my attention.

Now, for my actual post for today. I went to Super Target again on Saturday. I can't help myself. It must be an illness like SYTYCD withdrawals but without so many trips to the bathroom. I bought some chips.

These are Archer Farms Black Pepper & Sea Salt potato chips. I opened them yesterday and they got me through a rough patch of the day. They are absolutely delicious and I love them. Don't go out and buy them unless you love pepper...which I do!

Another item purchased from Super Target (but available in other stores) was Haagen Dazs Caramel Cone ice cream. It didn't last very long so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to start scheduling my Y visits to occur more frequently.

Coming soon: More video of Caleb playing the piano. Our family home evening last night was spent recording an impromptu piano concert. We got lots of good footage!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:02 PM

    I can't wait for the show! His talent is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny Steve bought the same chips I think they are disgusting but he Loved thim past tense as they are all gone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chips are AWESOME!!!!!! I'm felling a craving coming on:)

    I hope things get better for you soon with Caleb. I can't wait to see the new piano footage....especially since last time I talked to you.

    ReplyDelete