Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Recital



Here is Caleb playing his self-titled song, "The Lord". It is really "I"ll Follow Him in Faith" which is one of the songs the primary kids are singing this year for their program.

Again, we caught him playing the piano with no pants on. It's just the way we roll in our house.

Since the last video we posted of him playing you'll notice that he is now playing mostly 2 handed and doesn't like to play anything without the pedal.

Enjoy.

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:23 PM

    WOW! That was great! I see so much improvement in his skill in the 2 months since I last heard him play that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he give lessons??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crapola! I LOVE to see that. He's my little star singer. When the rest of the kids had no idea what song I was trying to do for "name that tune", Caleb always knew!!
    What a huge difference from his veggie tales video.

    The Maroon 5 comment yesterday was totally crackin' me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:24 PM

    That was GREAT!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowie! That's excellent. We're always short on pianists in our ward, so as a Primary leader I thank you for raising up a great piano player for the church! Can he come to Rio Rancho to be a sub?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's truly amazing. What a great job he did. Emily even walked over to watch and was singing the song. Oh how our kids have been growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I'm a goober and this made me cry. Wow! What happened to the little guy who came to my house a few years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madison says
    "That's amazing!"
    "He should be on America's got talent!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think they should have him do a solo in the primary program, since it is obvious that he is the star of the show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:33 AM

    What a little prodigy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's amazing!
    Good job Caleb!

    Congrats on all your ribbons from the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...you weren't kidding when you said that he has improved. Keep it up Caleb! That is awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete