Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mika

When I first heard the song, Grace Kelly by Mika, I was not impressed. It only took a couple of more listens to burn in my brain and make me Mika obsessed. I can't help myself. Is there a group for this?



This one is Big Girls...my new favorite on the iPod for working out. If you go to abc.com (or watch ABC for a few mintues--they are showing the commercial like crazy) you can see the Ugly Betty version of this song.



When Carl gets home from his campout, I'm going to have him upload Caleb's piano recital so you can expect some more youtube videos tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this group. Those were pretty catchy songs. Thanks for helping me stay hip and current.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Today is a good one, too. He sang it on So You Think You Can Dance a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He needs the "Glamazons" from Ammerica's got talent dancing behind him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Glamazons are the models in one of my knitting books, Big Girl Knits. When I saw them on AGT I told Carl they are knitting models! I went back and looked at the book and they thanked the Glamazons. I guess they were Glamazons first, knitting models second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this. I went to listen right when we were about to eat dinner and John said "That's the song!" I was really confused, then he explained that it was a song her heard once while driving across Kansas and it'd been stuck in his head since. Now he knows the group and how to hear the whole song. Thanks! It is pretty catchy.

    ReplyDelete