Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Seven Random Things

Amy tagged me to do this and sometimes I do these and sometimes I don't. I didn't have anything else really to blog about today so I'm doing it!

Here are seven random facts about me.

1. This week I've already mentioned that even though I grew up on a horse ranch I'm afraid of horses (and goats). From the comments, I've realized that I'm not alone!

2. I love Neil Diamond. Did you read that post? You should. Then you'll really know how much I love Neil.

3. We went to see Blades of Glory this week and my favorite line from there was, "That was so Cirque de So LAME." I laugh every time I hear that. My sense of humor is not very refined.

4. This post is #717. That's random and has TWO sevens! That should be in this list. I've been blogging for since November 2004.

5. I've had a party every year since 01/01/01 on the date that repeats (02/02/02, 03/03/03, etc...). This year it will be on 07/07/07! I'm thinking Karaoke Revolution, Guitar Hero, Dance Dance Revolution. Wanna come?

6. I broke my butt in December and I'm still feeling the effects. Julie warned me but I thought it wouldn't bother me so much by now!

7. If I had a choice between eating a hershey bar or a cucumber, I'd pick the cucumber every time. I love them. If the choice was between a cucumber and pizza...I'd have to think about it for a while.

And now I tag seven people. If you decide to do this, I'd love to read what you write. I'm choosing people that I don't necessarily know a lot of random things about.

Kayli Deanna Julie
Ginger Joanne
Maren Christina

9 comments:

  1. Ok, now I keep laughing over Cirque du SO LAME. I wonder how many times you'll get to use that line in Vegas. . .everytime you see a billboard for the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to add that line to my collection of lines and phrases that I would like to incorporate into my vocabulary. Things such as "biscuit" and "because I can old people, because I can!"and now finally "Cirque de so lame" That's a good one. And I am glad you have your sense of humor because you always laughed at me, and that made me think I was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite line is from that movie with Mike Myers with flight attendants, "You put the em-PHA-sis on the wrong sy-LLA-bles." Does that come through in cyber world?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL i'm so going to have to see that movie! i'm cracking up just reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO ONE out here wanted to see that movie with me!!!!!!! So, I guess it was goo, huh?

    I also rule at guitar hero! Maybe I'll have to come out for that one......yea right, I wish

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant to say good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, the movie is good! Or, I should say...it is exactly what you can expect from a Will Ferrell/Jon Heder movie. Jon served his mission in Japan and he even gets to speak Japanese in this movie. Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, now I really want to see the movie, too! But there are lots of movies I want to see, and too little baby sitting dollars budgeted. :) I think we have the same sense of humor. Do you like Tommy Boy? That's Lance's and my "movie" - romantic, right? One of my favorite lines from it is "Lots of people take 8 years to graduate, Richard." "Yeah, they're called doctors."

    I'm honored to take the 7 random things challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for posting all of the awesome info! Looking forward to seeing more posts!

    ReplyDelete