Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Favorite Things the Third

This is one of my favorite websites. You can find almost anything you want on here including my son playing the piano. I really need to add some more video of him---he is SO MUCH BETTER now. It's amazing.

Remember the Snorks? I was trying to explain that show to someone after they had no idea what the heck I was talking about. Now, I can just refer them to YouTube.

Did anyone else miss the end of American Idol last night because it ran over? Here it is on YouTube!
This, my friends, is a Crop-a-Dile. I'm pretty much in love with it because it allowed me to use eyelets again. As you can imagine, I can only make cards while the kids are asleep. I love the look of eyelets but I was never able to use them because the hammering was just too much.

One day I was browsing on Splitcoast Stampers and there was a post on the forum saying that the Crop-a-dile was on the Home Shopping Network as a Today's Special Value. That means...super cheap! I flipped on over to that channel and snagged one. The HSN version is purple, came with a carrying case and a gob of eyelets. It really is easy to use---punches through as many things you can fit in there like butter. Chipboard? No problem! Denim? Smooth. Eight pieces of cardstock at once? Piece of cake. They carry these (without a carrying case or eyelets) at most craft stores and be sure to use your 40% off coupons when you get it! That will make you love it even more!

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures and a report on my trip to Las Vegas!

4 comments:

  1. It's about time they came up with something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I'm fascinated that Caleb is playing "If you're happy and you know it" in F major, but he won't play the B-flat. With my autistic student, he always has to play in C. Even if we play all the correct notes in another key, he MUST hear it and play it in C. It seems like Caleb doesn't have the same sensitivity to the change in key.

    And yes, you need to put up more videos of him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger-he plays the B flat now. Some songs he likes to play in multiple keys and he gives them "color" names. If he's playing low or in a minor, it's blue. If it's high it is orange. It's really fun to see how much he can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so interesting! And very cool!

    ReplyDelete