Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Shopping

Friday was our shopping day. That was also the day that I ate my mega breakfast. I needed my energy for what was to come.

We had printed off a bunch of coupons for both the Las Vegas Outlets and the Las Vegas Premium Outlets. The night before we decided to just go to one so we chose the Premium outlets. They did not disappoint. I had a few things that I wanted to shop for: skirts/dresses, a purse, and some dress shirts for Carl. I found everything I was looking for at a good price so I didn't come home empty handed!

Here are the things I purchased at the outlets.


Carl got a shirt that will match his drunken argyle to perfection (as soon as I finish it) and two ties. The last new tie he got was one I bought for him for Christmas in 1994 (we had just been dating a few months). He was due for a little updating. These are from Van Heusen.


I found a purse that I love. I got it at Wilson's Leather. The price was right and it smells really great! I also got a wallet from a luggage store but I didn't take a picture of it. It is inside my purse...empty.

We all pretty much scored at the Bass Outlet. Mary found some shoes, Megan found some pants, and I found 3 skirts. The one on the left is denim. It's hard to tell.

Later that evening we went to the Forum Shops in Caesar's Palace. I just had to go and browse in Anthropologie. What I really wanted wasn't available at that store. It is just as well because it would have been a pain to try and get it home in my luggage. I had to settle on bringing home this awesome lilac candle. It did inspire me to start a wishlist on their website so I can keep track of all the goodies I find that I want on there. Sometimes just knowing that they are in my wishlist is just as good as buying them. Okay, not really. It does take the shopping edge off, though. Want to see my wishlist?

5 comments:

  1. I am in love with that bedding set on your wish list. It's the bomb. And your bag is very cute and stylish and yet large enough to carry the necessities. Looks like a successful shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if only I had $375 to spend on bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes. Putting it in the imaginary shopping cart will have to do then, I guess. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag! It is really cute. I want a cute bag.Well, I have one, but it is a diaper bag. Oh well...one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I love Bass outlets, too. I went to one last month and got two pairs of capris and two shirts, and would have gotten more but had already spent most of my budget at other stores. Lance thinks it's funny that I didn't buy any shoes there. :)

    ReplyDelete