Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Potty Time!

I have an announcement to make. Caleb sat on the potty this afternoon and didn't cry or scream. I waited until Ashley (the grad student I hired to help out during the week) was here to try it so I don't know whether or not that was a factor. We made a big deal about being able to sit on the Blue's Clues cushy seat and he did it without fighting at all! I'm amazed. I'm elated. I'm hoping this is a sign of good things to come.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I too hope that is a sign of good things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations Caleb! That's a big step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:46 PM

    Stress-free potty time, here you come! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:50 AM

    Yeah Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, Christy! I really hope it sticks! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:15 AM

    That was a clever idea. Good luck. We're all rooting for Caleb's success.

    ReplyDelete