Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pay Per Post

I'm sure some of you have noticed the ad I have in my sidebar for payperpost. I signed up for it a while back but didn't post about it for some time because I wanted to post about opportunities that I believe in or have experience with. I also didn't want to promote something in a post that I hadn't tried out myself. So, this past week I was able to do that (my Amelia Island post). It was a really easy process and my post was approved for payment quickly. I'm going to try to limit my posts to one a week because the point of this blog isn't really for me to make a little extra cash. However...this is something that I do everyday and I love it so why not make some money with a post here or there? Right?

It was really easy to sign up. It did take a little while for them to approve my blog, though. You get a blog rating based on your traffic. If your blog generates a lot of traffic, you are able to post about opportunities that are worth a lot of money. My blog has a little following so most of the posts available to me range from $5-$30 per post. I'm going to try and earn enough money to pay for my 2008 girls weekend.

If you do decide that you'd like to do this for your own blog--all you have to do is click on the ad in my blog. If you do, I'll get credit for it and a little extra cash.


0 comments:

Post a Comment