Followers

Click to Learn More

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 13, 2007

All Cinched Up

The new style of Lane Bryant jeans that fit me best require a belt. They fit fine in the morning but they stretch out by the end of the day and I have to start hiking them up. Instead of fighting with my jeans, I bought a really cute belt at Bass. This was a month ago.

Way back then I had to have it on the last hole. I was a little worried that I might need to break out my crop-a-dile to make another hole closer to the end. But, the last hole was working just fine. Until today. Can belts stretch? If they can, I don't want to know. I want to think that my waist is shrinking because I had to go to the next hole up!

Maybe my waist hasn't felt the effects of the banana cake yet.

Either way, I'll take it.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome Christy!

    Why haven't I ever thought of using my crop-a-dile to put holes in belts? You're so smart. I feel like I'm always making holes in belts for my kids. I'll have to remember to use the crop-a-dile for now own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my crop-a-dile on the Home Shopping Network when they were doing it as their daily special value so I saw all sorts of neat uses for it! It goes through leather like butter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my very honest opinion: I think that belts are a GREAT way to help us suck our tummies in all day - and therefore, we tighten the muscles in our tummies after prolonged belt usage. Hence, the notch change. Seriously. I really think this! Like with posture, practice actually affects a change!!!

    ReplyDelete