Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Mid Week

I started the post as a list of everything I need to do before this weekend but I deleted it when it started making super depressed. There is no way I can finish everything I have planned and I have to be okay with that. I'm going to get as much done as possible so I can enjoy the fun festivities of this weekend. Here is what we have to look forward to...

Friday--Items from my shop will be at an open house; Jewelry party w/ some friends; mom and Greg arrive
Saturday--Primary program practice in the AM; set up for ward Christmas party; ward Christmas party
Sunday--Primary program; Caleb giving a talk; mom and Greg leave

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You still haven't had a primary program? I felt like our ward had ours late and it was a few weeks ago. Hopefully everything will go smoothly. Try to enjoy your busy weekend, and just think about how much will have been accomplished by the time you are all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why our ward always has it in December. In every other ward I was in we had it in October not long after General Conference. As long as I don't have to do anything but show up and enjoy it, I'm okay whenever it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Oh, how I wish I could see Caleb do his thing. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete