Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, March 31, 2006

YMCA

We might get to go to the Y today. We're all dressed and ready to go. My bag is packed. The kids are changed and fed. They even have their shoes on. But, last night I made a costly mistake. I let Frog play with my car keys. Where are they today? I have no idea. I did manage to find a shirt and a skirt that were missing (in the couch cushions), a comb (in a basket w/ the umbrellas), a DVD case (behind the couch), and lots of stray pretzels. No keys yet. I may just be stranded here today. AARGH!

5 comments:

  1. Poor you!!!! I hate it when I lose my car keys and have to turn the whole house upside down. Keep searching... or hopefully Carl comes home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:21 PM

    I feel your pain. I hope you find them soon. Have you checked the laundry? The fridge? We found a buzz lightyear doll in the fridge the other day. Bruce thought it was so funny that he now puts his baby doll in there.

    A friend of mine gave me a hook that you can stick to the wall and hang keys on. As long as I can remember to put my keys on it when I get home it saves me about five minutes of scrounging around every day. If your keys ever show up you should try it.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they ever show up? I remember a friend that had the same thing happen, she finally stopped and thought "Ok, where would _______have put the keys?" She found them in the fridge. . .in the strawberry yogurt. mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked in all the "usual" places...fridge, couch, trash can, etc... I finally found them! I had pulled the couch out to look behind it once and I just got a feeling that I should pull it out again. I went a little farther and there they were. They were too far back to see just looking under the couch and too far in to see just pulling the couch a little ways from the wall. That little stinker. I'll think twice about letting him play with my keys again! We never did get to the Y but Carl said we could go out to dinner tonight. Woohoo! I guess that was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of the key hook too. Jason's mom had to fish her keys out of the trash once. Glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete