Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Just Checking In

It's been busy around Casa Nelson. We had our house inspection on Thursday afternoon. Everything looks pretty good. There are only minor things to deal with and most of those fall into the category of things that the sellers are going to fix before we move in. We took some measurements and I wrote down wall colors that I couldn't remember from before.

Today we bought a used refrigerator. It's a side by side w/ water in the door. That's what I wanted. Sugar Daddy wanted something cheap. We both got what we want and I think it's going to work out well. It's only 5 years old and we got it for less than we would pay for a brand new small fridge. I'm happy with the purchase.

We're also in the market for a double bed. We have a queen for the guest room right now but the extra room in the new house is a lot smaller. All that would fit in there would be the bed and that just won't do since that's my craft room, too! So, we either need to find someone willing to trade their double bed for a queen, or we'll sell our queen and find a nice double to buy from somewhere. We also need a frame for Frog's twin bed (salvaged from the side of the road, of course!). Oh yeah, we're downsizing the computer desk. We've been using a hand me down from SD's brother for a while and it is a largish corner desk. The computer is going to go in the master bedroom now and we want a smaller one to go along the wall. I think we're going to have one heck of a garage sale next month!

Knitting news: I've made a couple of things that I can't reveal yet but Sugar Daddy is encouraging me to sell them for a side job. They are pretty darn cute and I could make enough profit to make it worth my time. I'll be able to post more about it early next week.

3 comments:

  1. Is this like James Bond kinda stuff, that you can't reveal the knitting project??. . .now I'm totally intrigued!! Tell me, please, I swear I won't tell anyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll find out soon enough. Patience, grasshopper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, secrets... I don't know if i can handle it, the suspense is killing me! Now I'm really going to check your blog more than just daily ;o)hehe. I'm glad you both decided on a frige that you both will like. Hope the inspection goes well!

    ReplyDelete