Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The New Teens

I was doing laundry (it has to happen sometimes...) and Frog went down there with me. He likes to help me load the washer and dryer. It takes three times as long to do it that way, but he likes it. Anyway, I have a couple of magnets on the washer. They are remnants of some that actually got put through a cycle or two by accident. Frog was playing with them. It used to be a rectangular frame. What's left are two pieces...one shaped like an L and the other shaped like a 1. He put them together on the washer and came up with a new number 1L. Lteen. Of course. Why hadn't I thought of that?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:47 PM

    That is totally hilarious. What a smart kid!

    It reminds me of the other day when Bruce told me that 1 plus 1 equals 11. Sure, why not.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 PM

    He's a cutie! Cherish the good moments. My fiber arts have been a saving grace for me during all the stressful years of parenting (as well as a lot of prayer!). PS Glad you liked the tulips - sad to say they aren't mine...

    ReplyDelete