Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, March 13, 2006

Computer Woes

My computer is running like an airplane engine again so I don't let it run all day. This means that it takes me forever to get my computer to start up...I go online for a bit...shut it down. It takes forever. Hopefully SD can fix it tonight.

You can expect another entry tomorrow night once we feed Big Apple her birthday cake! Can you believe it's been a year already? I chronicled our adoption journey here on the blog so Big Apple truly is a blog baby.

5 comments:

  1. We celebrated Whitney's birthday yesterday with Matt's family, and got some fabulous pics I'm planning on posting tomorrow! So funny. And hey, our computers should get together, our monitor is doing this weird thing where it moves everything slowly over to the left. . .so shortly my file button will be completely off the page?? What's up with that??

    Happy Birthday to BA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you've already had her birthday, if you want to come and have cupcakes w/ us tomorrow that would be awesome! We're planning around 6pm. I can also reveal to you my super secret knitting at that time. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until book group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about your computer.wow a year! that's awesome! have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday BA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn, I have a all-too-exciting Primary Pres. meeting tonight. . . happy birthday and yummy cupcakes to you!!

    p.s. I must be tired, it took me 3 times to get the word verifiction right. . .

    ReplyDelete