Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Fat Thursday

It's about time for another Project Fat Arse update. Tiffany is the only one that actually called me out on not having any updates for a while. Here's the deal. For the past 15 months, I've been losing anywhere from 1-3 pounds each month. Slow and steady. I'm okay with that. This past month, I went to the dr. and I switched some of my medications. During that month I've gained 2 lbs. I'm not happy about it. I went in this morning to have more blood drawn and have my blood pressure checked. My dr. wasn't available to see me so I couldn't ask her more questions about what more I can do to lose the weight. I've been going to the Y and walking and taking care of 2 toddlers (super-cardio right there!). It's a vicious cycle. I have PCOS and having extra weight because of that is "normal", but I should be able to continue to lose slowly like I have been. I may have to go back to low carb (that seems to work well for PCOS). I'll miss my bread! Anyway, that's the latest.

We're not going to the Children's Museum today. After having blood drawn this morning my energy level is not high enough to deal with the potential stress.

Knitting? I've been basking in the glory of my medal (did you see it? It's on the sidebar!) and have done very little these past couple of days. I did manage to make 1 1/2 baby socks. They were supposed to be for Big Apple but they are way too small. I guess I'll keep them for someone having a little girl. I'll post a pic when they are actually done...probably tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the medal!! Those pictures are hilarious and kept me laughing for minutes. Good work, girl, keep it up. If you REALLY need to find a home for those socks.... I suppose I could get working on having a girl really quick! :)

    ReplyDelete