Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, March 24, 2006

I Need Some Lovin'

Frog has a habit of hitting his head against things. He usually gets a sad face and says, "Bonk in the head!". The other day I countered back with, "You need some lovin'?". Not long after, whenever he'd hurt himself he'd say, "You need some eleven?" (he sure loves his numbers!). Last night was different. In the same tone of voice he went up to Sugar Daddy and said, "You need some nine?"

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 PM

    Oh, that's classic. Save that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's saved! This blog is my way of scrapbooking and doing my family history.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:47 AM

    That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete