Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, August 26, 2005

Busy

I was too busy knitting yesterday to be bothered by blogging. Hard to believe, but true! I didn't actually get to my knitting until Sugar Daddy came home. Before that I was busy playing Upwords with a friend. What's that, you say? A friend? Why, yes. She came over. We drank Pepsi (YUM). We ate cake (remember this for my PFA update...I'm weak). We played a game. My kids were hyper and nuts the whole time. Oh well. A jolly time was had by all.

I haven't had a chance to take and/or upload pics of my argyle cardigan. Let's just say that I am rocking it up and should be done with it by next weekend. For those of you keeping track, that will be less than 2 weeks between casting on and finishing. I should have some pics up tomorrow or later tonight once my man comes home.

For now, I'll leave you with this picture: The Frog as a Harlem Globetrotter. That's what he was for Halloween last year. I can't believe how much bigger he is just since last October.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:15 PM

    Good action shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year Jacob was Peter Pan but this year he is going to be Mr. T. We have started growing the 'fro already!! I love the Harlem Globetrotter idea. Every time I put hair grease in JJ's hair I think he looks like Morgan Freeman or any other slightly graying black man. Maybe the new one will be Morgan Freeman this year....or Don King......

    Thxs for your info. We found 3 more and are keeping our fingers crossed for the next few days...

    ReplyDelete