Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, April 28, 2008

WINNER!

I drew a winner for the Beauticontrol products. Before I announce who won the drawing, I thought I'd give you a little insight onto how all of this goes down...and remind you that you still have a few more days to donate to get into the next raffle (if you've already donated, you're still entered for this prize).

In the beginning of the month I started keeping track of all that had donated. I put them in order from when their donation was received. When I started to do the raffles, I assigned them numbers according to how many "tickets" they received (every $2 increment--rounded up if they donated an odd number). We have just over 40 contributors which equal just over 300 tickets. Then I use a random number generator to see which numbers pop up. This is what I got this morning.

Here are your random numbers:
310 307 110

Timestamp: 2008-04-28 11:57:52 UTC

The first two numbers were for the same person. This person has already won a giveaway...but not a raffle so she is still eligible.


Am I just dragging this out a bit this morning?

The winner is WENDY! Congrats!

1 comment: