Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Oompa Loompas

There are roofers across the street working away on a house. This morning Eva went out there to say hi. She got so excited and said, "Mommy, Mommy, LOOK! OOMPA LOOMPAS!". I guess maybe the guys on the roof look like Oompa Loompas from her perspective. She keeps wanting to go out and watch them.

Do you want a fundraiser update?

I've passed the $150 mark so there will be another giveaway announced tomorrow! Thank you SO MUCH to everyone that has made the effort to donate and/or blog about Caleb and what we're trying to do. We still have a few weeks and I've still got a ways to go before I hit $500. Spread the word and don't forget that you can still enter the latest giveaway---details here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment