Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And the Winners Are...

The winners are all the kids and parents that are going to benefit from the $468 raised (so far!) by my blog readers. I have no doubt we'll pass the $500 mark soon since I have all these great Beauticontrol products to raffle. I will do that drawing on April 28th.

I guess you want to know who won the bag and yarn?


I was so nervous for everyone before I did the random number generator! I wanted everyone to be able to win the prize. I think it was just meant to be----she got her first granddaughter yesterday so go and congratulate her (or at least go and see the pics of the cute, cute baby!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment