Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Kickoff

This afternoon I went to the Walk for Autism kickoff. It was a nice event and it made me even more motivated to raise money for our team. The event on May 24th is going to be a great time---and FREE. Free food, free moon bounces, free family time all at the Haymarket Sports Complex. I'd love to get as many people as possible to walk for our team. I'm going to get Caleb buttons made (who wouldn't want that face pinned to your chest?) and it should be a really good time. You can join our walk team by clicking the link above. It should be a really fun day out at the ballpark. There is even a Saltdogs game that evening. I won 5 tickets today. The first person to speak for it gets our extra ticket. Otherwise, I think tickets are just $5 each.

0 comments:

Post a Comment