Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, August 22, 2008

All Around

I've kept no secrets about the fact that my butt has been glued to the couch every night since the Olympics started. I love it all. Eva has really gotten into it as well. She especially loved the balance beam competition. I played it for her during the day and she was trying to do all of the moves. So cute.

Eva's been my baby on the move since almost day one. Here is a picture of her when she was just barely 4 months old. Crawling. Here she is at 5 months climbing up on everything. This kid is strong and coordinated. What's a mom to do?

I signed her up for gymnastics*.


*We actually wanted to sign her up for karate or tae kwon do but thought she wasn't quite old enough for that yet.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:43 PM

    She will probably take to gymnastics like a duck to water. Olympics 2020, look out!

    I had forgotten how precocious she was.

    ReplyDelete