Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Raffle for Nie Nie

Stephanie Nielson blogs about how great life can be. In the midst of tragedy, her family and bloggers from all over have continued to share how great life can be.

In honor of Stephanie, this blog will celebrate Nie Nie Day with a raffle. For each $5 donation, you can have an entry. Use the button on the sidebar or at the end of this post and that will take you to the official paypal fund set up for the family. I have no access to this fund so if you donate and would like to be entered into the raffle, just let me know. You can either leave a comment with how many entries you should receive or if you'd prefer to keep that private, just email me at sra_nelson AT yahoo DOT com. This is all on your honor, of course.

I will randomly select a winner from the entrants on Friday morning.

The prize includes:


This scrabble tile pendant from Jessejanes.

One small drawstring project bag made by me.


This bracelet is called The Bravery Bracelet from Designs by Colleen . It was designed to give strength and bravery to cancer patients. I loved the concept so much---I wear one myself to remind me to be brave and strong.

Also included: a $25 gift certificate to Stampin' UP. (Listed on Design Mom as $50---I decided to donate the other $25 directly to Nie Nie but if the entries show that the raffle goes over $100, I'll raise it back up to $50).

Don't forget to check out all the other auctions/raffles/fundraisers listed at Design Mom. Great deals for a great cause.

DONATE HERE!







3 comments:

  1. I've received 4 emails so far! Keep the entries coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:45 PM

    I checked out Design Mom. Man...the support for this is great!!! Bloggers are such a community now days.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete