Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Metal Craft on Etsy

Today my featured shop is Metal Craft. Every once in a while I play some secret shopper games on the etsy forums. One night I was picked to shop at Metal Craft. I was so excited because I knew exactly what I wanted!
I got this necklace with a "C". I absolutely love it. Some of you may have seen me wear it already.

This is one of her newer items. I think I may have to put it on my Christmas wish list. What mom or grandma wouldn't love something like this?

Here is another one that I thought was neat. Carl would appreciate the French---but you know I'm all about the Spanish. Lucky for me, Metal Craft does custom work so I could get her to stamp something for me in the language I love!


Metal Craft is offering my readers a 15% discount on any purchase. Did you catch that? I'm sure you could find something that you can't live without. Make sure you put "craftyconservative" in the message to seller section at checkout to receive your discount. She will either apply the discount before you pay or offer you a refund.

Get shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment