Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

You Know I Love Licorice!



Today's featured shop is Homemade Caramels by earcmra. Not only does she have the most divine vanilla caramels I've ever tasted...she has licorice caramels! YUM!

In May I ordered I sampler pack of vanilla and licorice caramels. She just happened to be trying out a new recipe for Pomegranate Caramels so she threw in a sample of those as well. DELICIOUS!

My apologies to my non-US resident readers as she can only ship in the US. For those of you that want to try some of these treats, earcmra is offering my readers 10% off any purchase this week. Before making your purchase, contact earcmra and let her know what you want to order and she'll send you a revised listing with the discount.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Those look delicious. I can just imagine what they must tast like. Drooooool

    ReplyDelete