Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Project 365

08/18/08

Ager Play center for an Etsy team playdate.

08/19/08Our last Safari clues of the summer. We have one left in the whole book.

08/20/08
First day of school. Eva had to come outside with her backpack, too, of course.

8/21/08

I finally got around to adding my drawstring pouch to my Etsy shop.

08/22/08
Eva and I went to the outlet malls and Eva decided the bear needed some shades for the trip.

08/23/08

We spent the bulk of the day at Lost in Fun. Eva let Caleb push her in the swing for a while. I wish they played this nicely together all of the time!

08/24/08
Taking advantage of this sunny day to do a quick photo shoot of my little booties.

4 comments:

  1. Eva looks so grown up. Her hair is just fabulous in the pic with her backpack. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:40 AM

    Maybe you should start preparing Eva for the fact that when her real first day of school arrives, she'll probably have to wear pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good call, Lauren. I better start training her now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag and booties are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete