Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, August 08, 2008

A Quick "How To:"

How to gain weight while still walking (seemingly) 20 miles a day.


Junior's Devil's Food Cheesecake. I'm not even a big fan of chocolate or cheesecake...but I LOVED THIS!

The ULTIMATE pizza place in Brooklyn. I waited over 2 hours for this pizza because EVERYONE I talked to said it was the best. I was in line with a bunch of people including one guy from Boston that rides the train down twice a year just for this pizza.

The place is called Di Fara's (read the reviews) and it is right by the Q train (Ave J stop) station. Dom is the only person to make the pizza. His daughter takes the orders. You better get there in the next couple of years if you ever want to try it. I don't know how much longer he'll be able to keep up with the demands.

The pizza was great but my favorite meal was from Nathan's on Coney Island.


We had to wait in line about 30 minutes but it was worth it. We got kids meals so we could bring back the toys to the kids (yeah, we're cheap like that). I would probably order the same thing if I went back. You got an original hot dog (the best I've ever had--seriously), a small order of fries, and a drink. Get the lemonade.

3 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering. I love food. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:03 AM

    Just the picture of that chocolate cheesecake is making me drool! Lucky for me I wasn't anywhere close to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:26 PM

    I can't believe you went to di faras! I'm Andrea, I met you at craft night and told you about Di Faras, and also Blue Marble ice cream. Anyway, it was so nice to meet you! And I'm glad u had fun in NYC.

    ReplyDelete