Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, May 08, 2006

PFA Update

My new and improved PFA update *Now with Weight Watchers!* is here! I lost 4 lbs. last week. I'm pretty happy with the results. It's even better because I didn't feel deprived in the slightest. I ate whatever I wanted at my Cinco de mayo party (not entirely true...I did skip the ice cream) and I feel confident that I'll do well at whatever restaurant we go to tomorrow night. I don't care when I make it to my target weight...my main goal right now is to not have to wear Lane Bryant clothes anymore. I don't want to be able to shop there. I'm almost to their smallest size and it is getting better because they don't even carry a lot of their clothes in those "small" sizes.

I only got to the Y once or twice (I'm thinking once because I can't exactly remember what I did if I went twice) last week. We spent most of the time preparing the house for the fiesta (which was a blast and I'll post the only pics we took later this week). This week I anticipate going to the Y more. There is a water aerobics class that I want to take on Tue/Thur mornings while Caleb is in school. I think this is why I thought I might have gone twice last week...I packed my bag for Tuesday's class and then couldn't go because Eva didn't wake up in time (she didn't sleep well during the night and now she has 2 molars to show for it). Anyway, I'm looking forward to kicking it up a notch this week and seeing how I do. I'd like to be down another size before I go on my spa retreat to Breckenridge (May 25-28).

In other news, we bought a digital camera. It was time to upgrade. Ours only had 1.3 megapixels and we couldn't leave the batteries in it for any extended amount of time. This one has 7.1 megapixels and a 4X zoom (and probably cost the same amount as our 1.3 did when we bought it). I'm looking forward to getting it in the mail and then I'll be a picture posting fool!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:49 AM

    Great job Christy! I need to get my rear on the go.... I know that I will do better in the fall as Timothy will go to pre-school two days a week....for 3 hrs which I will put to good use with Claire.
    As far as a restaraunt might I suggest Applebees as they have weight watcher items on their menu with points and all including a great dessert! Plus they have kids grilled cheese or chicken tenders. Carl can even get a steak or fajitas ... I just love Applebees.
    YES you are a great mom and believe me I know when you have those days that you wonder why or how we do it :) Moms rule!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:08 PM

    I'm really looking forward to more pictures. I can't get enough, I wonder why?! Kudos on the wieght loss. Keep up the good work.

    I do think that motherhood is still undervalued. It's hard work, but SO needed and rewarding. All I have to do now is look at the pics of my four "masterpieces." (Mothers are also very biased. So are grandmothers!)

    ReplyDelete