Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hasta la vista


Tomorrow I leave for my girl's weekend in Colorado. I've been looking forward to this for months and I can't believe it is finally here! I'm a little nervous for my family. I'm pretty sure they will survive without me for four days. I will try not to think about that too much so I can enjoy my time "alone".

I've been busy getting things ready around here so I haven't been able to blog as much as usual. I've done loads of laundry, made a double batch of mac & cheese, started packing, and did a lot of things for my Relief Society calling that needed to be done by the end of the month. I'm also trying to get a couple of knitting projects ready for the road.

So, it's hasta la vista from here. I'll post pics and a travel report when I get home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment