Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Belated Birthday Wishes

Enrique Iglesias turned 31 yesterday. When I was a Spanish teacher, I used to make a huge deal out of his birthday. This year it kind of snuck by. My students loved to tease me about him. I would pretend to be madly in love with him. I even had a framed picture of him on my desk. Good times.

I've loved Enrique since he first came on the scene in the 90's. A couple of years ago, I was even able to see him in concert in Chicago. Do I think he is the greatest artist ever? No way José. That would have to be Neil Diamond. But, Enrique definitely has some good music for working out and driving. Miente is also an excellent song to teach kids commands. Props to my man, Enrique for that one. Feliz cumpleaños.

0 comments:

Post a Comment