Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Too stressed to come up with a title

The Crafty Conservative

Here's my post for today. I'm cranky. I'm tired. And, I don't even have a newborn yet to blame for it! Oh no! I running around trying to get everything arranged for the impending birth. Frog is being pretty darn good about it all. I thought I hurt him really bad yesterday. He decided on the way to the changing table that he wanted to jump and flop out. I had a really good hold on his wrist. It popped. He cried. A lot. He stopped crying. He wouldn't use his arm for anything. Not even clapping (one of his favorite activites!). He wouldn't hold his juice in that hand. I was worried. Sugar Daddy was gone. Would I need to take him to the dr.? Oh no! Well, at around 4pm, he was healed. All of a sudden, he started shaking my diet cherry coke cans violently. Two-handed. Then, he started clapping. I was saved! No dr. trip. More importantly, no guilt trip. He also got a splinter from our wood floors. AND...he has two bloody lips from falling down repeatedly and biting them (and a carpet burn from nursery on Sunday). They keep cracking and bleeding throughout the day. But, it doesn't seem to bother him. I wipe him up, balm him, and we're good to go. Back to clapping and jumping.

This post wasn't really going to be about Frog's "mis"adventures. Oh well. I'm trying to get ready for tomorrow. But, how much can I really plan for? I don't know. I'm still worried. The cut-off time is 3:30pm tomorrow if we want to take the baby home on Saturday. Otherwise, it's an extra 2 day hospital stay and coming home on Monday. Yuck. We're praying praying praying for a quick delivery.

I probably won't post for a while. I won't have access to a computer at the hospital. You'll have to come back Saturday or Monday to see the latest!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:12 PM

    I am so hoping for a quick birth and that everything can be filed by Friday.

    We played the "beat the clock" routine with the paperwork too - at Christmas no less. We had a 3 hour window of time for the papers to be signed by a judge, or the baby would have had to stay an extra 4 days because of the holiday. I know exactly how you are feeling.

    I'm so excited for you...the waiting is almost over!

    ReplyDelete