Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

She's home!

The Crafty Conservative

After holding our baby "hostage" all day, the Dr. finally came around to do the 48-hour check and discharge the baby. We got home at 10pm. So far so good. I've gotta get ready for bed while I can (next feeding 2am). My mom is coming to visit for a week starting tomorrow. That'll be fun.

Knitting news: Well, what did you expect? It is a knitting blog. I'm ALMOST to the decrease rows on my Clapotis. I have about 2 inches left before I start the toe shaping on the socks for my mom. I'm about to frog the hat. I've just inherited so many 0-6month outfits from friends that I'm rethinking the jacket for Eva and might make a bigger size later.

Books: The Time Traveller's Wife. Love it. It has lots of "f" words in it which is kind of annoying. But, the story is really good. I'm almost done.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:26 PM

    Me no speaky knitting--tell us more about the kids. Better yet, pic of the kids--Make that digital camera pay for itself.

    ReplyDelete