Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, March 25, 2005

All My Children

Frog is starting to really take to his "esther" (translation: sister). Big Apple deals with multiple hugs and slobbery kisses like a champ. I love All My Children.

Really, I love All My Children. My grandpa (yes, grandPA) used to watch AMC (yes, the soap opera on ABC) everyday. You see, he trains race horses (so does my dad), and he would come in the house after the morning feeding, eat lunch, drink a 7up, and watch AMC. I was usually right there with him. I grew up with Tad and Erica and Adam. I took a break when I was in school but once I got into college, I picked it back up again. It only takes about a week to get caught up. Soaps are amazing like that. I took 18 months off for my mission to Mexico and then off and on between then and now. But, I usually try and catch it at least once or twice a week. Any more than that is just too slow and drawn out for me. Really, how long can it take for someone to finally come around and tell the truth or get out of the hospital? They just killed off a character a couple of weeks ago. Edmund's dead. I think he's really dead. But, in a couple of years, he'll probably come back miraculously (even though they actually have his dead body...unlike most other soap "deaths").

I can't believe I just wrote a post about a soap opera. If I hadn't banned myself from my Sims game, you'd probably be reading about how Oprah Winfrey keeps coming over to my house uninvited and Neil Diamond is desperately trying to woo Britney Spears.

Knitting news: I'm decreasing on my Clapotis. As soon as it's done I'm casting on for a Hogwarts scarf. Still plugging away on the socks (if that means thinking about them but not actually taking them out of the knitting bag).

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure John Callahan will be able to come back to AMC unless Eva LaRue leaves. Apparently, the writers sided with her in the "divorce." I had to tune back on for the anniv. special and to see Bianca get her baby back. I saw those two episodes and thought I might start watching again, but I'm just so out of the habit that it isn't worth getting 'hooked' again.

    ReplyDelete