Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, March 18, 2005

My first birthday present

The Crafty Conservative

My mom is here for the week helping out with the baby. She really is helping! I've been able to get all sorts of stuff done. Today we went to the mall to get pictures made at The Picture People. I wanted a matching picture of one we got of Frog when he was just a week old. They delivered! It's gorgeous. We also got an updated family pic. As soon as I scan them, I'll post them. I've been busy. Oh, yeah, taking care of a new baby. Here's my other reason:

My mom gave me my birthday present. It's an iPod Shuffle. I've been adding songs to my playlist for the past hour. I'm not neglecting my family too badly...Eva's sleeping, Caleb's playing nicely, and Mom and SD are chilling on the couch. Is Pepsi still doing the iTunes free song thing on their bottles? I may have to try my luck and see if I can get a "free" song or two.

I'm going to get back to my iPoddy goodness now. Here's a little tease for tomorrow...introducing Eva's new blog name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment