Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Interview Updates

The Crafty Conservative

Sugar Daddy is back from his last scheduled on-site interview. There are a couple of other universities that may try and send him out later next month but as of right now, he's done. Judging from his reactions after each interview it looks like we may be on our way to living in Lincoln, NE.

"Lincoln, Nebraska, has earned a reputation as one of the Midwest's most beloved cities. Home to fine culinary and artistic treasures; a budding live music scene; breathtaking parks, golf courses, and trails; and a friendly Midwestern attitude, Lincoln offers the exhilaration of a big city and the serenity of the countryside all in one place." courtesy of www.lincoln.org

I especially like the link "Where is Lincoln?". Exactly. Where the heck is Lincoln? In the middle of NOWHERE!!! But, you know what? I think I'll really like it there. I'm such a sucker for fine culinary and artistic treasures.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, we went through Nebraska on a family vacation a few years ago (en route to South Dakota) and I remember thinking it was surprisingly pleasant there. Just don't tell my die-hard Sooner fan Dad that I said so.

    ReplyDelete