Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

County Fair Countdown

I never found anyone to take my county fair items and drop them off. It is just as well---my knitting friends might be tempted to sabotage my entries! Ha ha. I called the superintendent and she said I could just drop them to the county fair office before I leave on vacation. I have 10 days to get everything finished. Here is what I entered:

Knitting

1. Bird in Hand mittens. I am about 70% finished with these.

2. Project lincoln top (I hope this is okay, Wendy!) done and ready to go

3. Lizard Ridge afghan. I think I'm going to blog about this on I Made it Myself Saturday. It is all seamed up and even has a flannel back on it now.

4. Green bunny. I still need to give it a mouth. Other than that--it is ready.


Sewing (I'm branching out, here!)

1. Baby shoes. I'm going to make another pair of baby shoes in some girly fabric.

2. Bird ornament. I don't know if I ever took a picture of the one I made for Wendy's birthday. It is the one on the cover of this book.

3. Tote bag. I'm making a small knitting project bag. I'm kind of winging it so I don't know exactly what it is going to look like yet. Fun stuff.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Good luck on your items. Glad you found someone who could help you out with vacation and all. I'll be watching your entries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You scare me with your abilities! I'll cross my fingers that you will win lots of fabulous prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to knit Bird in the Hand mittens! Kate lives in my hometown (the designer!)

    And I'm dying to make those booties too (sewing!)

    ReplyDelete