Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Project 365

06/30/08

Elliot School Wildflower Garden--Safari clue.

07/01/08

The coat closet.

07/02/08

Just a little something I'm going to blog more about on Tuesday.

07/03/08
Some little footies I made for Wendy's babe in the oven.

07/04/08
Sparklers at the Elikers.

07/05/08
Another thing I made for Wendy's baby. It is a soft book about animals.

07/06/08
The birthday boy. He's 32 today. Is he starting to look older than 16 now? I'm liking the grey hair that is coming in on the sides.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:21 PM

    Yep, he's definitely out of his teens. Larry also looked younger than the calendar said. I love those footies! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little booties are just tooo cute. Do you have a pattern for them? Are they easy to sew? I'd love to make some for Mack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Carl looks like he might be old enough for college now :-). It was nice to see a pic of him; we rarely do! Happy, Happy Birthday. We will be the same age for a few days.

    ReplyDelete