Don't worry, folks. Eventually the novelty of having Mr. Linky on my blog will wear off and not every other post will be an invitation to play along with me. For now, you'll just have to indulge me.
If you'd like to participate in Music Monday today, make sure you post your link at the end of this post.
These are the first ten songs that play when I hit shuffle on my iPod.
1. Roxanne by The Police. Their concert was AMAZING!!!!
2. Walk this Way by Aerosmith. This is the old(er) school version without Run DMC.
3. Fields of Gold by Sting. Carl and I used to listen to this CD every day when we were dating.
4. Island in the Sun by Weezer. This song reminds me of Hollie.
5. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. Caleb and Eva love this song. I used to until the kids made me listen to it over and over. Caleb can play it for you on the piano sometime.
6. Hate 2 Love Her by Blake Lewis. You know, Blake Lewis. Runner-up to Jordin Sparks on American Idol. I usually avoid music with titles that are mispelled or use numbers in the place of words (exception: 2 Legit 2 Quit--Oh, Hammer, don't hurt me!). This song I really like, though.
7. Sexx Laws by Beck. Apparently, I don't avoid this music enough. Here's one with a mispelling that I love.
8. Forever in Blue Jeans by Neil Diamond. Money talks. Enough said.
9. Goodnight Goodnight by Maroon 5. I love me some Maroon 5.
10. Surrender by Blake Lewis. His album was kind of an impulse buy one night when all the American Idolists were on sale on iTunes. I haven't regretted it.