Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Project 365

07/14/08

We did A LOT of Safari clue hunting this week. Eva was too cranky to pose in this picture.

07/15/08



07/16/08
07/17/08
07/18/08
07/19/08
Garage sale day. I'm getting rid of my double stroller. Finally. I had a lot of nibbles but nobody bought it yet. I have it listed on Craigslist right now.

07/20/08
I made these dolls for the kids. They LOVE them! I got this book from the hurt & overstock sale from Interweave Press and it is the most excited the kids have ever been about my knitting! They keep picking out outfits they want me to make for their dolls and which new dolls to make. I have one right now I'm working on for Caleb because he wants a brown one now. I tried to have him pick a brown doll from the beginning but he wanted white with yellow hair. Now he wants his brown one so I should have that made in the next couple of days. What I really should be working on are my mittens!

1 comment:

  1. Eva's hair matches the grass on the 16th. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete