Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Project 365

10/13/08


There wasn't any school today and it was raining. Caleb had a hard day. Here he is "chilling out" with his sword.

10/14/08
We went to Wal-mart and I bought Eva this HSM outfit. It was $5 for the tunic and pants. What a bargain! Eva absolutely LOVES it and then had to go home and watch the movie. Here she is dancing in front of the tv. We watched it quite a few times this week, actually. This could be the start of something new.

10/15/08
Caleb has been asking for hot chocolate a lot lately. He sips it with his spoon and savors every sip.

10/16/08
Book group at the book sale. We met at the fairgrounds this month for book group so we could buy all sorts of cheap books! It was a lot of fun and I actually got out of there and spent less than $10 (my personal goal).

10/17/08
I dyed my hair earlier this week. Maybe it isn't that noticeable? Nobody has said anything to me so it is either hideous and people are ignoring the fact that I changed it, or it doesn't look that much different from before. I used Chocolate Cherry from Garnier.

10/18/08
Carl took the kids to the pumpkin patch yesterday. Lots of cute shots to choose from but I like this one. Classic Nelson kids.

10/19/08
It is a beautiful day today so I decided to take Caleb outside for a photo shoot. I got so many great shots! He would turn away from the camera, say, "ready?", and then turn and make a different face. He was so ANTM.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:29 PM

    Love those photos. I want some hot chocolate too! The pumpkin patch pics are so funny.

    ReplyDelete