Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Help Me Pick Out My Next Project




I have a long list of knitting to-dos. I've got a craft fair to prepare for, some commissioned stockings (50% completed!), and some wallowing unfinished objects (Drunken Argyle, anyone?). On Sunday I wore Unwrapped and it made me realize that I need to knit myself another sweater. I have plenty of yarn hanging around just waiting to be knit into something. I have several patterns in mind. I just can't decide on exactly which one.

Help, please?

I've set a goal to finish 10 mini sweaters and have the stockings 100% completed before I cast on for the sweater that is picked. Project anticipation should be good enough motivation to finish up those other things.

I WILL choose the sweater that gets the majority of the votes. Keep in mind my more than ample frame and help me pick one that will look awesome!



Here are your choices:

February Lady Sweater.
Click to see.

Hey Teach. DROPS jacket with shawl collar.

Ivy.

Write-in. Have a sweater in mind you think I would like? I'll take all write-in suggestions as well.

What say ye?

Got something to talk about today? Do it here.

21 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love the Drops one. Love the collar and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough choices... it's a toss up between the February lady sweater and the Drops one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Feb one and the last one if I picture them on you. I'd probably have to go with the Feb one, all in all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob doesn't like the blue one, so that's what his vote is for. He doesn't change much, does he?

    I kinda like the Hey Teach one myself.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classic Bob. He doesn't deserve you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Drops one with shawl collar, totally. I'm so impressed you can make something...and then wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd probably have to say the Drops one or the Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would say the drops one except... I have seen the hey teach knit up (in a bunch of sizes), and it is awesome. Possibly even better than the knitty pages show :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the Hey Teach would look great on you.

    Tana
    www.life.tanapageler.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. DROPS jacket with shawl collar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1st choice Hey Teach, 2nd choice Drops

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:24 PM

    I like the second one best. They are all very cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY! The second is my personal fav, but the third is cute as well! How awesome to be able to make yourself something so beautiful! What a wonderful talent you have!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them all, but especially the second one. What a hard choice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like one of the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  16. initially, I love the DROPS, but have to say that the Hey Teach is better, but in a bolder color.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like February Lady best. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE the February Lady Sweater. I've been wanting to make it for myself, but haven't had time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous9:47 PM

    HEY TEACH has my vote

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous8:24 PM

    I like Hey Teach.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous12:26 AM

    I would go with the Drops. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete