Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Broken Promises

I said I wouldn't start my new sweater until I made 10 mini sweater ornaments and finished the commissioned stockings.

Oops.

I realized that I don't have any knitting group friendly projects going at the moment and knitting group is today! I have a problem working on anything that isn't stockinette stitch at knitting group because I'm easily distracted by all the other knitting and prone to make serious mistakes.

So, I cast on last night.

I'm going to *try* to limit myself and not work on in at home. It will be my knitting group/traveling project for now.

How's that for justification?

1 comment:

  1. Shame, shame. I hope you have fun at the knitting group.

    ReplyDelete