Monday, July 30, 2007
I have five of my six county fair entries ready to go. There was just no way I was going to finish the sixth (a crocheted doily) in time. In fact, a couple of these are last minute things because what I had originally planned wasn't going to be done in time. So, here we are.
Clockwise from left to right:
1. Blue Cardigan. I decided I love my Reefer too much to leave it at the fairgrounds. Besides, I want to wear it to the American Idol concert on Friday night. I think Sanjaya will like it! ;)
2. Toddler sweater. I made this a long time ago but never seamed it up until a few months ago. It was meant for Caleb but now it is too small. It looks good on Eva. It is made with Bernat Denim yarns--which I love!
3. Child's Hat from Last Minute Knitted Gifts.
4. One of my ornaments. I had an assortment of ornaments in the State Fair last year but none in the county.
5. Hederas. These socks won me the $25 gift certificate last year at the State Fair. They weren't ready for the county so I'm entering them this year. My state fair socks for this year are not even close to being done.
Well, that's it. They are going to the fairgrounds tonight and I should know on Wednesday how they did.
Posted by Christy at 3:09 PM