Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 26, 2006

13 Minutes

If you have 13 minutes and a box of tissue handy, please watch this video from Autism Speaks.

http://www.autismspeaks.org/inthenews/gma_autism_every_day_alert.php

It's a documentary called Autism Every Day. I'd have to say it's a pretty acurate portrayal of our life.

I'm also doing some more research on the potty training issue and came upon this great website.

http://www.autismtoilettraining.com/blog/?p=10

I know most of my readers could care less about this stuff, but I like to keep things on my blog handy for myself and to remember things I've done and researched.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a State Fair Champ!! That is hot. But, I think you should demand a recount of all the other ones. Those judges must be on crack! (I read your snowdrop post.) Anyway, How was Pat Benatar? I love her. I have been listening to the Best of Pat on and off for like the past four months. Did she like rock or WHAT? YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right about keeping the tissues handy...thanks for sharing that link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy, you're amazing.......really. I listened to Caleb’s piano solo again today. That would have been fun to see him at the Children’s Museum with the huge audience. Did he play, "If I were a Rich Girl"??? hahaha I miss you guys.

    How is the potty training going?


    ps my word verification is mwptity:)

    ReplyDelete