Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, June 27, 2008

Type-A Mom

For the past week or so I've been kicking around the idea of being a mom-writer for Type A Mom. You get paid a percentage of the Google Adsense so when I was setting that up I decided to add it to this blog as well. I should be making pennies by the end of the month! But, seriously, I didn't decide to do it for the money. I thought it would be good fun to write some articles about things--you know, like I don't write enough about my life every day here on the blog. My first article was accepted yesterday. You can find it here. I should have another one up in the next day or two.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 AM

    That's a very well summarized account of your parental journey so far. Your can-do spirit is evident. You are an excellent writer. I liked the metaphor. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:05 PM

    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete