Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Project 365

06/16/08

The bears were having a little too much fun at the tea party.

06/17/08

Eva got a little carried away with the crayons. Thank you, Magic Eraser.

06/18/08
Merry-go-round at Pansing Park.

06/19/08
McDonald's playland. My kids will do almost anything for a free kiddie cone.

06/20/08
"Waiting" at the AT&T store for me to get my phone set up.

06/21/08
A bunch of squares for the Lincoln Knitters charity afghan.

06/22/08
Eva having a fun time today after church.

3 comments:

  1. So, do strangers ever comment on Caleb's "hair" in public? What do they say? I think it's really funny and he'll be embarrassed by it when he's 12! Of course, everything embarrasses you when you are 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He gets some strange looks from other kids but once he tells them it is his hair, they just go with it. Kids are great that way.

    I usually try and have him keep his hair in the car when we go places but sometimes it is just not worth the fight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:51 PM

    Ahhhh, I love Sundays, not least of all for the pictures. Cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete