Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

No Time...YET!

I don't have much time to blog this morning. The kids are in here right now chompin' at the bit to go and do something. I told them that Mommy has to blog while her hair dries! We're going to story reading time at Prescott this morning, piano lessons this afternoon, and soccer camp this evening (Eva and I will probably do something else).

I just realized that I haven't been blogging much about Girls Weekend 2008. It is only TWO DAYS AWAY!!!! Shannon and I will leave Friday afternoon for Kansas City. We are staying in a hotel by the Plaza. Kerry and some of her KC peeps will meet up with us on Saturday for some shopping. Can anyone say Anthropologie? Kansas City BBQ? An exhibit at the Nelson-Atkins museum on 15th-17th Century Italian and Spanish textiles? Really. I'm super excited for that. A visit to The Yarn Barn? Woohoo.

I better start packing!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Lucky you! Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:03 AM

    Go visit The Studio, just west of the Plaza area (about 3 blocks west). It's a nice little yarn shop!

    I also recommend Jack Stack in the Plaza (across from Hall's) for their BBQ.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete